Federal Benefits Retirement Network
Key Demographic – Federal Employees 50-60 yrs of age, $60K + annual income
Federal Benefits Retirement Network is a proprietary program enabling outreach to employees of agencies of the United States Federal Government through a combination of turnkey offsite and worksite based educational events. Qualifying advisors enjoy protected territories and conduct 6+ workshops annually within that territory. For 2017 average workshop attendance was 52+ with 67% requesting a complimentary retirement planning consultation with the sponsoring advisor.
Federal Benefits Educators, a sister company to BIMS, conducts just under 200 educational events annually on behalf of approximately 40 FBRN Advisor Network members nationally. Not all territories are open, program eligibility subject to qualification and selection by FBRN staff. Participation includes initial training, co-branded customer engagement materials, business imagery and FBRN website branding. FBRN advisors enjoy well attended turnkey workshops, complete training and case design support. Not all who apply qualify – background check and program requirements apply. Average participant production after 24 months is in excess of $3mm annually. Results vary dependent upon assigned territory.
- Minimum production requirement for continued inclusion.
- 3-5 years retirement planning experience and $1mm proven prior 12 month production.
- Contracting with “core” carriers as determined by Brokers International Mountain States LLC.
- Initial training program completion required prior to workshop sponsorship.
- Securities or IAR licensure or willingness to obtain within 6 months of program acceptance.
- Workshop investment of up to $4,500 per event before production based discounts or reimbursement.
If you have questions, please call.
Click here to complete the prequalification form.
Visit FBRN Consumer Site